Tuesday 4 December 2012

The coolest Veyron ever?

When it comes to special editions, Bugatti and Lamborghini look to be in competition to have the highest amount. This is the lastest special Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, and to me, this time it is really special, because it's a very unique and a well thought edition whose name is " Venet ". Basicly, the special editions of the Veyron are characterized with a particular paint scheme, and this one is really gorgeous and ingenious.





The Veyron Venet has been realized with the collaboration of the french artist Bernar Venet that has marked on the body of the Veyron his passion for mathematics and scientific treatises with the result of showing inside and outside series of equations and engineering studies about the development to reach the actual performance that make famous the Bugatti Veyron.




Follow me on Google+ : http://bit.ly/MarchettinoGPlus

Follow me also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarchettinoYT

2 comments:

  1. The graphic design is really remarkable.. All though I don't personally like Bugatti Veyron as a car, I have to raise my tiny hat for this BIG machine!

    ReplyDelete