Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kid does donuts in a BMW 550i GT



Usually when a father let his young son drive around a car park, he asks him to do it carefully and at low speed, of course with the supervision of an adult in the passenger seat.. But not this time, when a 14 years old kid has been filmed by his father as he was doing some donuts and accelerations with a modified BMW 550i GT. Although the driver is very, very young, he looks to have control of the car, I've seen videos of older people crashing into poles of giant car parks while doing the same thing, well done boy. Also, the BMW sounds pretty good I have to admit, can't say the same thing about its look.

Follow me on Google+ : http://bit.ly/MarchettinoGPlus

Follow me also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarchettinoYT

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for sharing my video! I've been practicing driving (not donuts lol) for a while, so my Dad trusted me doing some 'faster' driving this time. I love the sound, and the looks (although some don't), and am very grateful for this car.

    ReplyDelete